There is a word for the thing the llama is doing. It is the best possible word for this phenomenon. When an animal moves by moving all four feet like this at once it’s called… PRONKING.
I can’t make stuff like this up.
Okay. I’ve seen various antelope do this. I had NO idea llamas did, too!
What… a…. graceful creature
Exhilarating by Buck Shreck
“The enjoyment that I get when photographing bears that act themselves and do what bears do is just an enjoyment that I can’t explain..”
Thank You, Buck!
Bucks Wildlife Photography
GOD HE LOOKS SO POLITE
- “oh is this for me? really? are you sure?”
- “well okay if you insist. i hope i’m not taking too big of bites i know some people think that’s not gentlemanly”
- “oh this is really delicious, thank you so much i mean it”
- “mmm let me just savor the taste for a bit, mmmm oh yes thanks again for that”
- “yes that is very tasty. oh no you don’t have to give me anymore you’ve done so much already i couldn’t possibly accept so much kindness and generosity, you are an angel”
Clam eats salt
“Weirdest video you’ll see today.”
According to the Huffington Post, the clam isn´t actually eating the salt. But this is interesting nonetheless.